Dear Patients & Parents,
Our community has been through a lot over the last few months and while many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety. Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice. Now that our offices are back open, some of you may have seen this during your most recent visit. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it is both safe and comfortable.
Our office follows Infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agency’s recommendations.
Because of practice guideline updates due to the Coronavirus pandemic, you will see some changes when its time for your next appointment to help protect our patients and staff.
- Our office will send you a link to our screening questionnaire and a medical history link that MUST be filled out prior to your appointment. These forms are also accessible on our website – New Patient Forms.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients.
- We will do our best to reduce the number of patients in the reception area during our office hours.
- When you arrive to your appointment, we ask that you wait in your car and text us.
- Guests accompanying patients to their appointments will be asked to wait in their cars. Exceptions will be made for orthodontic consults, children, and patients needing assistance. In these cases, each family is limited to one guest.
- Parent and child over the age of 5 are REQUIRED to wear a mask in office.
We ask that you please be patient as we try to schedule everyone to be seen as safely and as soon as possible.
We value your trust & loyalty and we look forward to seeing you soon at your next appointment!
Nia Pediatric Dentistry & Orthodontics